Wednesday, July 22, 2015

. find me in the sunrise .


There's a song that a friend and I used to listen to together. He introduced me to it and I immediately fell in love. There's a point in the song that, during my first listen, made me tear up and the only way I could describe it, was like a sunrise
full of energy and hope
The song isn't in English and translating it? Well, the the lyrics aren't quite as profound and breathtaking as I'd hope lol though lovely, don't get me wrong! lol
But this song isn't about the lyrics to me
My sunrise isn't found in the lyrics at all

Coffee (of course) and a few magazines in tow, I took an early trip down to the beach this morning
I watched the sunrise with my own little soundtrack running through my mind 
I thought of that friend and how much I've really missed him 

You can find me in the sunrise



https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/19935598201/in/dateposted/


: Wearing :

Top: paper.arrow cozy.tee butter {Available at N21}
Shorts: Blueberry - Jinx - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Ice 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Jolene - gingers
Tattoo: .:TAOX:. TaTToo applier // Feet Sugar No Regret

: Decor :

FLite - Traveler's Bag - Grey
 Eunoia - thermo bottle x meow. 
- tres blah -  Hodgepodge - Stacked Magazines {Past Arcade gacha item}
paper.arrow flip.flops navy

: Pose :

Sari-Sari - relax02

: Location :







:: Event item(s) are from their July '15 round ::





























No comments:

Post a Comment