Sunday, August 30, 2015

. kitchen essentials . Sari-Sari at the Arcade .


It's that time again!


The Arcade Gacha Event is upon us and that means tons of new items to hoard!
...I mean...collect... Yeah, collect!

Sari-Sari must have been reading my mind 
How else would they know that new kitchen items were exaaactly what I needed?!
Reading my mind, stalking me, whatever they did...I really don't mind because from it came their new set for the Arcade

Kitchen Essentials


The Kitchen Essentials set includes 13 commons and 4 rares
Pieces range from one to seven land impact each and are transfer only
One of the rares, the clock scale, is owner functional! Yep, you can set it to tell you the time!
Commons...rares... you guys will want them all!

The piece I'm most excited about is the rare fridge station
It means I finally have a place to toss all my random, mix matched, skipping pens!
...instead of where they usually hang out...
in every drawer of the house and at the bottom of my purse...
Thanks to you Sari-Sari... I'll be a bit more organized
a tad bit more organized...let's not get toooo crazy! lol
The Arcade opens September 1st...That's just a couple days away!
It gives you plenty of time though to make your Arcade wish 
and trust me...
You want this set on your list
You may never find a pen when you need it otherwise...



https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/21027561801/in/dateposted/



: Featured Decor :

{All available at The Arcade Gacha Event opening September 1st by Sari-Sari}

Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials -  Wire Shelf RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Clock Scale RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Dish Rack RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Fridge Station RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Chives and Parsley 1
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Chives and Parsley 2
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Chopping Boards
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Washing Utensils
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Kitchen Sign
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Menu Board
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Paper Towel
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Pot and Spoon
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Pots and Ladles
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Silverware Rack
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Eggs
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Toast







No comments:

Post a Comment