Monday, August 24, 2015

. just one more chapter .


It's within the pages of books that I've found myself

There's something about the weight of a book in my hands
the smell of the paper
believing that each word on every page was written for the sole purpose of my eyes seeing them
Sometimes those words tell me the most beautiful truths
 other times those words hurt and confuse me
there are times I love where an author takes me
and there are times...well, there are times I want to give an author a piece of my mind! lol
But truth is...
books make me feel something
each one teaching me a little bit more about myself than I knew before turning that first page



https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/20236055244/in/dateposted/



: Wearing :

Top: Level of Detail - Loose Tee - One More Chapter (white) {from The Gacha Garden}
Shawl: erratic / cwe - shawl (pink) {Past Arcade Gacha Item} 
Socks: erratic / cwe - eva - holiday socks / grey hearts {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
Hair: +elua+ Oceana 
Glasses: .tsg. Shy Megane

: Decor :

tarte. dreamer's bed - brass
erratic / cwe - cushion / chat {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
floorplan. pile of books
floorplan. go away sign 
floorplan. life is beautiful chalk frame
floorplan. arrow scroll
Apple Fall Plan Chest
Apple Fall Victoria's Armoire 
Apple Fall Cottage Chair (Bleached)
Second Spaces - Flea Market Finds - old card catalog drawers
Zigana . banjo . oh my stars! {Past Arcade Gacha Item} 
(fashionably dead) Cat - 11 Sitting {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
(fashionably dead) Cat - 02 Sleeping Curled {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
(fashionably dead) Cat - 12 Curious {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
dust bunny . vintage frames 
*FG* Flower Mug 
Kalopsia - Lace Curtains {Available at Collabor88}
Kalopsia - Hanging Stars
Studio Skye - Enchanted Woods Light Rays
-tres blah- Bon Voyage - Books {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
-tres blah- Bon Voyage - Clock Radio (Yellow) {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Tossed Clothes {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Catch All {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
-tres blah- Jolie - Train Case {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
-tres blah- Workspace - Outfit Form Rare {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter - Post + Toys (Neutral) 
[ zerkalo ] Cozy Evening - Rug Linnen
junk. wannabe boho. drawers. yellow. Rare {Past Arcade Gacha Item}
The Loft - Mirror Cluster Distressed


: Build :

Apple Fall Old Mayfair Skybox Rare


: Pose :

flowey/'arcade tales' #5 {Past Arcade Gacha Item}


No comments:

Post a Comment