Tuesday, August 25, 2015

. heels in the sand .


I took a little cruise down to Pinoy Hideout this evening
Let me tell you ladies...
just because you caaan wear heels to the beach
...doesn't mean you should! lol
I had a fun and awkward time making my way through the sand in them
but the view was worth it!

It was so nice to wander around town after
just browsing shops and enjoying an ice cream
It was the perfect time of day
The colors of sunset inspire me so much
There's a warmth and hope in the yellows, reds, and oranges that just lifts my spirit
I guess it makes sense then why I claim my favorite color to be yellow!

What time of day most inspires you?


https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/20692560990/in/dateposted/



: Wearing : 

Dress: -tres blah- Babydoll Dress (Yellow) {Available at Collabor88}
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Sokoto Pump - Nude Collection 
Purse: ::C'est la vie!:: Serry Bag

: Pose :

Meli Imako Handbag Pose 10


: Location :

No comments:

Post a Comment