Saturday, September 26, 2015

. almost home .


I called it an adventure
I kept my mind and heart open to possibilities
I tried new things and met all kinds of people
It was great while it lasted but there's somewhere I must go

It's where my imagination travels once the day is through
It's where coffee tastes the best and my pillow is worn in just right
It's home and I'm almost there



https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/21746584675/in/dateposted/


: Wearing :

Shoes: fri.day Rosie.Boots (Buck) {Available at Shiny Shabby}
*Boots come sized for the Maitreya Lara Body but can be resized for any fit!*
Top: (Milk Motion) loose knit sweater - beige 
Pants: Blueberry - Rica - Skinny Jeans - Vox
Hair: TRUTH HAIR- Josette 
Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses (Wood)
Purse: -Pixicat- Tropical.Bag
Guitar Case: IMaGE Factory Guitar Bag - Mens 
*not a guy and it totally fits me fine lol*
Newspaper: Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper
*I did a tiny bit of doodling on my paper so ignore that!*

: Pose :

Sari-Sari - roadtrip06


No comments:

Post a Comment