Monday, September 28, 2015

. My Mariah .


I got to spend the afternoon with my best friend... thee one and only Mariah Tiratzo
(She wanted to make sure you guys got her full name and that I spelled it correctly!...She's kind of a diva like that!)
Sometimes I want to smack her silly
More often than not I'm just shaking my head at how much of a princess she can be
We call each other stupid like it's going out of style (term of endearment between us really) 
But no matter how crazy this girl can make me lol
I love her so very much

We first met in second life over six years ago and she's been putting up with me in both worlds ever since
Since then, we've been through a ton together
She's there for me in an instant if I need her to be
She lets me have my space when I turn grumpy and need to be alone 
And most importantly..
she buys me coffee!
So in other words...she's a keeper!


https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/21177679924/in/dateposted/

: Wearing :

Lotte (that's me! on the left!)
Dress: -tres blah- Catcall - Dark Teal {Available at Collabor88}
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Josette
Ring: =Zenith= Mirror Pearl Stone Ring

Mariah (she's on the right!)
Dress: -tres blah- Catcall - Grape {Available at Collabor88}
Hair: Exile :: After the Rain 

: Decor :

Soy. Table with Drawers (Aged Dark Wood) {Available at Collabor88}
tarte. Candelabra [iron] {Available at Collabor88}
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Skull w/Dark Roses {Available at The Arcade Gacha Event}
 -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Charmed Books {Available at The Arcade Gacha Event}
{vespertine} - black vintage phone {Available at The Arcade Gacha Event}
{vespertine} - pegasus automata - Rare {Available at The Arcade Gacha Event}
+Half Deer+ Raven - Bronze {Available at Collabor88}
[ContraptioN] Grandfather Clock: Cycle of Sorrow - Rare {Available at The Arcade Gacha Event}
*This clock is super impressive! I just love it! It plays music and works as a clock as well, opening at certain hours during the day. But let's be real here...contraption alllways makes amazing unique things for the arcade right?!*
Trompe Loeil - Le Fey Slipper Chair {Available at Collabor88}
{anc} flottante puppy. cream. layA/ with collar
 {anc} flottante puppy. cream. layB/ with collar 
The Loft - Mirror Cluster Distressed 
{what next} Henley Rug 


: Poses:

Lotte: Kirin - Aya Pose 2
Mariah: !bang - stand 419








:: Event items featured are in their September '15 round ::










No comments:

Post a Comment