Tuesday, September 22, 2015

. nothin' but net .


Football season has started?
Yeah yeah I know
But!
What's really exciting is that basketball is right around the corner!
I rigged up my trash bin to get some free throw practice in before I hit the court
and by hit the court...I mean...more like watch the pros from the comfiness of my couch...
either way
super excited to cheer on my team this season



https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/21652437051/in/dateposted/



: Wearing :

Top: Vinyl - Jessie Sports Shirt Pak 2 Black
Shorts: Addams // Short Gym 2.0 // White
Shoes: REIGNxFLITE. - Taylors - Black/White
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jolene


: Decor :

junk. arche desk.
junk. wood block shelves.
junk. vintage stadium seat.
junk. stadium lights. floor.
junk. retro sports tee wall cushion. blue.
junk. retro sports tee wall cushion. green.
junk. lockers. clean. pg. (comes with singles and couples poses adult or pg versions)
junk. barrel table.
:CP: Duncan Hoopz Game (it's really a game! you toss paper into the basket..love!)
:CP: Duncan Parking Sign
:CP: East Side Triangle Mirror
flowey & Joe Mainstreet / Pillomal - French Bulldog
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Stacked Magazines
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Agenda Rare
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Tossed Clothes 
-tres blah- Hodegpodge - Paper Pile
-tres blah- Workspace - Computer Rare (I just added my own texture for a screen saver!)
-tres blah- Workspace - Pencil Holder
PILOT Basketball Goal and Basketball Decor  
[Deadwool] Thoreau backpack - sugar love
Fancy Decor: House of Postcards
MESH Agency Pinned Wall Poster (Again, I just added my own texture!)
R(S)W Manny Schwarzenegger
dust bunny . potted jade plant
(Milk Motion) Cootie Catcher
(fd) Cat - 17 Over Shoulder Rare
(fd) Cat - 15 Maru Pose Rare
(fd) Cat - 16 Curled in Box Rare
floorplan. leaning book stack 
MEIL Courier Bag
::revival:: blanket to go 'stripes'
[Toiz] ocean hawaii radio  
SKBIO - Fall Wall Hanging
Lisp - MESH - Faded Summer Rug - Peaches & Cream


: Pose/Animation :

GROSSHERZOG SHOP - catchandthrow


No comments:

Post a Comment